Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What kind of smart are you?

Alright--I took this dang quiz, that I tried to bring here, that measures your smarts, and it messed up the whole dang page. However, if you to to the link you may be able to find the quiz--but the bottom line is that I have 0% applied intelligence (but 60% natural smarts) What the hell does that mean? I mean, I know I lack some smarts in obvious places--oh! The decision making part of my brain--that must be the applied intelligence area! Huh. Can you improve that? I'm gonna try...I'm also gonna take that quiz again and change a few answers and see if my smartness quotient increases. But that just leaves me wondering about the other 40%...



On a different note--WHY do people think I want to talk to them? I mean, I know there are times when I talk to people--when I'm forced to, say, at work for instance, or when I need something (yes, I would like that with bacon--duh!), but why would anybody think that I want to have a conversation with them while I'm gardening in my flipping pajamas. You know what lady? I don't care if your yard men are coming or not. Do I even look interested in the slightest? Especially as I keep trying to walk away and YOU KEEP TALKING! I can actually pretty much safely say with 100% positiveness (yes, a word--I just said it so it has to be) that I have never looked like I actually want to have a conversation with anybody. One--I'm shy, and two--I generally really don't like people. (I mean, most people--I like my friends and my dog and the dogs my friends have--usually). So seriously--stop talking to me--and especially: don't talk to me if I'm in my pajamas and you're wearing a muu-muu. Ew, that's not painting a pretty picture!<

No comments: