Friday, July 07, 2006

Finally!

All right--so, I've finally got some camping on the schedule. I kept trying to figure out why this summer has been so different from the other summers. I mean, most summers, I've camped before school's even out, and hiked all the freakin' time, too--but Daisy's been a big part of the not hiking bit--and we have done a little, and the not camping thing--well, I don't know. House stuff with me, Shelby AND Sarah, I guess--and Mel's working a lot more than, well, ever. Yeah, I guess that covers it.

But--I might go camping on Sunday (it's Sar's birthday) and I'm definately going later with Shelby and whoever else with the canoe out to Meditation Point (yay! my favorite place!). So yes, finally, some camping on the books. I'm a little iffy about Sunday, only because...well, I've got a BAD case of grouch.

And, I think, right now...I'm going to go water the garden, and then I'm going for a hike. Just a quick Gorge hike--really quick. It should help with the grouch...

No comments: