Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bitter and black

Because I have nothing to write about right this moment...(well, I do, but it's bitter, bitchy, nasty shit that I'm going to just keep to myself for the moment, in hopes that it burns itself out)

Stolen from my friend Betsy, who stole if from her friend Tori...


Type your cut contents here.

your car: Hooopty Subarupty Forester

your hair: Anarchy hair

your mother: please, not now...

your father: Same as above

your favorite item: sheesh. I mean, a thing? Dunno, really. A Thing? I don't have a favorite thing. They're things. Now, if you were to say favorite dog, or something...

your dream last night: I NEVER remember by dreams--but last night, I did, and it was an awful school dream, where I had to teach a 90 minute social studies block--ACH, the horror!--to 90 kids in there different classrooms, and it was the first day of school! I was a mess, and it was awful. AWFUL! I tell you! Awful.

your favorite drink: Usually, PBR, but at the moment, water.

your dream home: On a farm.

the room you're in: office at home

your pet: DAISY, and Boo and Max.

your fear: money stuff.

what you want to be in ten years: Somebody else.

who you hung out with last night: The fam, and then Jenna and Richard

what you're not: stable--not financially, mentally or emotionally (but I AM honest)

your best friends: Mel (?) Sarah, Shelby, Lala,

one of your wish list items: hmm...back to the things...a pair of Keens, maybe?

your gender: Female

the last thing you did: water the garden

what are you wearing: as little has possibible--skirt, tee, flops

your favorite weather: hot hot hot

your favorite book: Too many to list

the last thing you ate: Yah halla lamb shanks and veggie mezzo platter, meat pies, yum

your life: a freakin' mess

your mood: bitter and black. I hope it changes, it's not my style