Monday, June 05, 2006

Weird things about blogs

So, the weird thing is, once you tell everybody about your blog, you can no longer use it as a stream of consciousness on-line journal. For instance, I'm in the foulest mood a person could possibly be in--but because the people I'm pissed at most might just read this, well--now I have to be careful of what I say, mainly because I'm too hesitant to tell those I'm pissed at why I'm pissed at them. And, it's not like I--aw, hell, it's just complicated. And no, I'm not mad that one friend hooked up with another friend, (really, I'm not--as much as I think I should be, I'm just not) and I'm not really one to mince words about basic crap, but the thing is--relationships get goddamned complicated, and some people get really really defensive in just normal conversational crap, and it is HIGHLY likely that I'm just completely and utterly stressed out over Daisy's complicated illness (or illnesses as the vet is completely baffled over which ones she probably has) and the last eight days of school, but for pete's sake, how can one person be so full of bitterness and animosity that going to bed at 7-freakin'-30 seems like a good idea? What the hell is wrong with me?

3 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks! Funny, I just saw your blog today!

Dani said...

Huh. Is "having a butchers" some sort of UK terminology? Explain please--I'd love to introduce it here (and sound smart). Your blog is grand, I found it randomly. It makes me feel as if I don't get out enough, even though I live in wonderful Portland! Oh! And you were my very first comment--Yay!

Dani said...

What is your pup's name? Puppies can seem quite retarded at times--it's lucky they are so cute.

Daisy is a very dignified mutt. The best I can figure is a Pitt Bull/Lab mix, but when I adopted her they did say Ridgeback. I've only seen a glimpse of that, though. There are actually quite a few in Portland--I've seen them at the dog parks, and when Daisy is next to them, there isn't much resemblance. She has the sweetness and the belief that the world revolves around her and her comfort level of Pitts, though. Unless you are a small dog, in which case, she's not all that sweet.

It's lucky she's cute.