Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sigh

I just want to say--I really like my house. I mean, it's nothing special. It's small, it's far away from where I'd ideally like to live (okay, not really--I mean, it's still in Portland, it's just away from the neighborhood I would like to live, but I can't afford ANYTHING there, so this is the house and the neighborhood I can afford). But what I mean is, I like that it's nice. It's always clean, and the garden--oh! the garden! It's huge, and there a ton of plants, but what I like--what I really like, is that people come here. They like to come here. It's a nice house to have people over, and people come over a lot. It's just nice. Tonight, Melanie's work friends came over, and I was in the middle of painting the office, but they brought wonderful food and we had a cookout, and it's just nice. It's a good house.

No comments: