Friday, January 19, 2007

Because it's funny...

So...I know it's a little mean, but it's also pretty darn funny. Here's the thing...this woman--this AWFUL woman I work with, she's a Sudoku maniac. But she's awful, too--like, she doesn't understand why Christmas trees aren't allowed in public schools, and she says things like, "those people" and she boycotted Walmart because they said Season's Greetings instead of Merry Christmas. Oh, that's just the beginning, too. I mean, she wears a thong (she's in her 40s!) and she wears pants that make it obvious that she's wearing a thong (did I mention she's in her 40s?). Well...every day, she cuts the Sudoku puzzle out of the paper at lunch. So, occasionally, I go in and cut it out, before lunch. Just to bug her. But...and here's the clever part...I don't do it every day, because I want her to keep her hopes up that it might be there. Isn't that just awful?

But, kind of funny, too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awright, who's the awful lady? I think I know. . .

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I am "pure evil" as well!

Dani said...

Well...it ISN'T you, and perhaps she isn't really AWFUL, but...yeah, you know.