Monday, November 06, 2006

writhing

So, occasionally, I'm a complete idiot.

Just occasionally, mind you.

We here in idiot land have a saying. Sometimes, my self mortifies myself. Oh, right now, writhing in mortification. I just, sometimes, make AWFUL choices. AWFUL. And the thing is--ironically, I spent most of the day calming a friend down who was mortified at herself. And then I go and...ugh, I'm just so embarrassed.

Granted, I could have been much worse that I actually was--but still! Oh...shit.

Writhing.

Mortified.

I want to go back to bed...

And spend, oh, I don't know, months there. Months. And not ever answer the phone again. Or be seen in public. Oh my. How....how? How can I even have friends? I am very lucky to have the friends I have, and that they love me even though I am so mortifiyingly stupid. I'm full of stupidosity. Yep. Oh my...

No comments: